Total Pageviews

Friday, May 6, 2016

Yummy Suman

I am not a fan of suman literally, however, when I was offered to try to eat a piece of it one time, I can say it to everybody face to face without being bashful that "wahoo! I can now eat suman" and take note: I cannot stop eating it and become addicted to it. I don't know if it is the suman or the latik that makes me to eat more....more.... and more! 


The good thing about this suman is that they are so affordable and you can bring it abroad. The regular suman is 40 pesos while the vacuumed one (good for bringing abroad) is only for 50 pesos. All sumans are with latik and they go in pairs. Extra latik is 5 pesos each. 

Try it sometime! I can assure you that you will keep on coming back and call us for more! 

Contact information for orders: 
+639152496530 
+639177396490
+639185159511 
tinkerbellandtheotherfaeries@gmail.com

We all call it here Aida G's Suman and Latik (Yes! you got it! it is one of the new ventures of Ms. Aida G - radio announcer here in Manila) #formeralasingkoymediatrafficlady 


regular -40 pesos/pairs 

Vacuumed- 50 pesos/pairs (good for abroad- pasalubong)

No comments:

Post a Comment