Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Simple chit-chats with kids make our everyday less wrinkles!

Did you ever know that talking to kids make our day to day lives less wrinkles? I can approve on that. As a worker who works with kids in the 16 years of my life, if you are going to see me from the day I graduated up to the present you would say I am one of the people whose may be immortal because walang nagbago! hahahaha! hindi naman sa nagbubuhat ng sariling bangko!

 I could still remember the days with this my favorite little kid  with a hottie daddy....

(inside their SUV car)
hottie daddy: Who is this?
kid: momma! (smiling and asking for me to hug him) #howcutethefacewas
me:no.. im not your momma! (thinking nye! sino kaya nagturo niyon sa kanya)
hottie daddy: (awkward)(siguro iniisip rin niya..."pucha anak baka isipin ni teacher tinuro ko yan sayo")
kid: momma (my name)!
me: no.. i am not your momma..i am teacher (my name)... daddy dont worry about it, he 's just like that because...you know the situation .....

Naku! pero those days of my life was like kulang na lang mamamatay na ako sa kilig. Kasi ano nga ba naman ang status hottie daddy? since single ka naman at iba ang treatment mo kasi, iniintay ka lang magsabi literally. hahahahahahaha.

Another thing that really made me laugh recently is what my little god daughter said when we were watching tv. Yung bang tawa na kulang na lang hindi ka na makahinga at ang luha mo non-stop. Sabi ba naman niya:

Kid: Ninang, malapit na tayong mag-beach, excited ako!
Ninang: Ah ganoon ba? ako ganoon rin kaya lang sad din a little kasi were not complete.
Kid: (looking at my pimple) Ninang anyare? bakit may GERMS ka sa face mo?
Ninang: Wahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! ( wala na di na maka-explain kasi naman laughtrip talga) (sa isip ko kakanood siguro ng safeguard sa commercials germs na ang tawag ngayon sa pimples)

Long time ago, an 8-year old kid was trying to convince me to like his hottie dad.

Kid: teacher are you single?
Me: yup
Kid : No boyfriend?
Me : (buntong hininga) yes why?
Kid: My dad is single too
Me: So?
Kid: Do you like him?
Me: What?!!!! how did it come to your mind that question?
Kid: nothing I just want to know because my dad is single and you are single and you are so caring to us... you will be a good mom.
Me: Oh thank you if that is a compliment
Kid: what if my dad likes you?
Me: (laughs)(eyes are big) really?
Kid: what if ?
Me: lets see....

Pero deep in my heart kilig nanaman ang lola niyo! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

There was this little girl that I like much because she looks like Audrey Hepburn.

Kid: Wow! you look so beautiful with that dress
Me: oh thank you (pero parang di naniniwala)
Kid: you dont believe dont ya?
Me: Smiles
Kid: You do. You are pretty.

Another little girl look like Pinky Amador naman... and she said

Kid: I love you. I hope you will be with me forever
Me: heart melts

There is this 9-year old boy
Kid: Miss I'm giving you flowers
Me: Oh thank you but what's the occassion?
Kid: nothing! but I want you to be girlfriend because you are beautiful inside and out
me: Thank you (nag-isip.. aba! meron na siyang nalalaman na ganon?!?!)

Actually marami pa yan, kaya lang ang hirap i-remember nung iba...ito yung nagstick sa mind ko hanggang ngayon because it make smile everyday of my life.








No comments:

Post a Comment