Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 3, 2016

The Pain that No One Can Understand but only YOU

Fibromyalgia syndrome affects the muscles and soft tissue. Symptoms include chronic muscle pain, fatigue, sleep problems, and painful tender points or trigger points, which can be relieved through medications, lifestyle changes and stress management.

This is the definition that I found on whatever is happening to me again and again especially if I overworked. It is really painful. I cannot describe the pain  every time there will be an attack of tiredness. It always makes me cry like a baby. A soft touch can make react like "Whoah! Ouch!" I screamed into bad words when my shihtzu push me softly for a play every time I feed him. 
I dont have any sleep problems. The thing that I cannot take sometimes is the tender pain. Even a touch sucks! What is worse is, if for example I want to stretch a sore leg... I cannot stretch it well because if I do, it will get stiff later on that will cause me to be nervous because it will take me to think a lot of things just to put back my leg into it's normal way. 

I dont know where did I get this. However, it sucks for real. I will sleep early now so I will be able to go to work for tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment